Antisemitism is on the rise now more than ever before and we need to stand together, unified to put a stop to the spread of antisemitism before it is too late, and these acts continue…
- The Monsey home attack: Five people were stabbed at a rabbi’s home late Saturday night in Monsey, New York.
- The Jersey City Kosher market attack: Three people and one police officer were fatally killed by two suspects.
- Upper East Side attack: A 65-year-old man was hit in the face with a closed fist after the suspect made an anti-Semitic remark, then was kicked while on the ground.
- Brooklyn attack: “A 34-year-old woman and her 4-year-old son were attacked in Brooklyn Thursday by someone who yelled anti-Semitic slurs and hit the mother in the head”.
- Brooklyn attack: “A 25-year-old Jewish man was walking on the sidewalk when he saw a large group of people walking toward him and yelled curses at the obviously Jewish man “before hurling a Slurpee at him.”
- Brooklyn attack: “A man in his 50s was punched in the back of the head by a member of a group of six people.”
We cannot remain silent while these acts of aggression continue—it is time to take action. Together, we can stand for truth and justice with the Jewish community.
Sign your petition today to put an end to antisemitism in our nation.
Sign Your Petition Now!