The single most important thing you can do to stand up against Antisemitism is to pray!
I commit to praying for the following:
- Pray for Jewish people, that they would be safe and protected from harm and from anti-Semitism.
- Pray for our government, that it would create policies that strongly oppose anti-Semitism.
- Pray for the people of Israel, that they will live in hope and faith, rather than fear. Pray that God will protect them from war and from terrorist attacks.
- Ask God to soften the hearts of anti-Semites and give these people a heart for Jewish people and a desire to maintain peace across religious divides.
- Pray for our youth, that they will have a heart against hate and antisemitism.